OUTSTANDING NURSERY looking for its next SHINING STAR!
We are proud to boast a diverse and professional team, who we recruit for ourselves and support through our own in-house induction, mentoring and development programmes.
We make a point of looking specifically for 'good eggs', and for people who we can say hand on heart we believe in as individuals as much as Early Years Educators and Teachers.
Should you be interested in joining us as a colleague, please call our Operations & HR Manager, Beverley on (01480) 451874 to discuss any of the current vacancies we may have and request an application form, or to register your details for as/when a new vacancy may arise.
Level 3 Qualified Early Years Practitioner - FULL TIME
The Nursery is looking for a caring, thoughtful and emotionally mature Level 3 Qualified Practitioner on a full time basis who is willing to join a dynamic, proactive and fun staff body at an Ofsted graded Outstanding setting.
In addition to other qualities, applicants will be required to:
- Demonstrate experience in supporting children in their learning and development, as well in key working children within the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
- Show a knowledge of how to effectively record keep by way of learning and development journals as well as other Nursery logs and documents
- Prove how they effectively communicate with children, parents/carers and colleagues
- Demonstrate the ability to promote a secure, happy and safe environment
- Show an awareness of their responsibility in helping to maintain the high standards that children and parents/carers of the Nursery have come to expect of us as a setting.
The Nursery is committed to the safeguarding of all children. As such, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and will also be required to provide two references from previous employers. This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
This is currently an ongoing job advertisement and as such there is no deadline for applications. For further information and/or an application form, please call and ask for Beverley on (01480) 451874.